Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I get back my original skin color?

I got a little darker from the sun. Are there any products or ways I can get back my original color?How can I get back my original skin color?
There is a cream called(fair and lovely) and also try not going in the sun....How can I get back my original skin color?
in time the tan will fade - stay out of the sun!
Stay out of the sun! I had a very deep dark tan this summer but within two months of not tanning it went away slowly.
The sun has burned the surface layers of your skin. Use some aloe to exfoliate the surface skin and get it healthy again. Then use a sunscreen when you go out to prevent future damage.


check out this link to see how aloe works


http://www.thealoespa.com/AloeSpa/Botani鈥?/a>
ask michael jackson or sleep with him that should take the color out of your skin WHITE
my fiance has the same problem so he trys to stay out of the sun but its hard because he works outside so..when he goes outside he uses spf lotion on his body face wherever he doesnt want anymore color if you try this you def should not get darker
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment