Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best treatment for dry skin on heel of feet ?

What are the best effective product for treating dry skin on feet ?


Do you know any, that you have tried or know somebody that tried and it worked ?What is the best treatment for dry skin on heel of feet ?
There are many, you may find them at the foot section at Meijers or at Rite Aid etc. Kerasal is one I have been using it is recommended by the Podiatrist. and you will find others that really are good for your feet and work very well. Take good care of your feet and they will serve you wellWhat is the best treatment for dry skin on heel of feet ?
Hi, I use a double-sided foot file in the shower to remove rough, hard skin. You can get one at Wal Mart, Target, pretty much anywhere. At night, I put Bag Balm on my heels to heal dryness and cracks. It's best to wear socks after applying because it'll stay on better. It doesn't smell great, but it WORKS!! After all, it's made for cow utters...which I can imagine get really chapped. Anyway, I've been doing this for years %26amp; my heels are always soft.
I find the best thing to do is use a pummy stone and when you go to bed lather the foot in vaseline and put a pair of socks on(this is so the vaseline doesn't get on your bed sheets) your skin will soften and feel really nice.
BOOTS ';gorgeous feet';
use foot cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment