Monday, November 21, 2011

Who else gets those hard pieces of skin next to their nails?

They're really quite painful, and they're too small to cut off with nail clippers. How do I prevent them and what causes them in the first place?Who else gets those hard pieces of skin next to their nails?
I get them sometimes, too.





My manicurist said it's simply dry skin. Just rub a bit of lotion on them everyday, and don't pick at them. They'll go away =)Who else gets those hard pieces of skin next to their nails?
i get dose i noticed theyre from riting 2 much. becuz ur skin against da pen. if u rite 2 much try using a grip. %26amp; always keep lotion on ur hands. %26amp; if u like painting ur nails. %26amp; u like putting new shades dont use acetone removr.
Beware of cutting the skin beneath the nail, an old teacher of mine died after cutting it (she got some illness from it)
who doesnt get them!! lol


right annoying arnt they ...


if you use cuticle softner on those bits it softens them up and you can file or bite or clip them off! :)


x
buy some cuticle oil its only about 拢1 from a beauty shop like superdrug..rub that in then wash off excess oil and put some lotion on and it should soften and stop being painful :)
same its called cuticles i believe, you can get this lotion or something that you rub on and it prevents it in the 1st place!
I do. Dipping my nails in warm olive oil really helps. Other than that just keep your hands well moisturized. I've heard cutting them or picking on them makes it worse. A regular manicure should take care of it too.
I get those suckers all the flipping time and they tick me off


Just use lotion and clip em when ever you can. Just don't pick at them at all and they should get better! Good luck ;)
moisturise your hands,dont pick or bite them and they will right themselves
I have heard of this.. the worse thing to do is pull them because it will be very soar and may even bleed. Perhaps using hand cream might help.
i do but im able to clip mine with nail clippers. i dont know what causes them but maybe you should try cutting it off with those little scissors that come with nail kits
I get them too all the time


I havent figured out a foolproof way to make them go away, but what I do is put a little piece of tape over them to prevent myself from picking at them
me. dont chop them i heard its bad
I get them occasionally, but I still use clippers to cut them off. Usually this is due to dryness. You should use hand lotion after each time that you wash your hands, and protect your hands from exposure to chemicals, such as cleaning products, etc. You can also get cuticle creams for more intensive cuticle moisturizing - use these especially before bed, so that the cream can penetrate all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment