Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best foundation for oily skin?

Now matter what price I pay for foundation my skin still shines with oil after a few hours, help!What is the best foundation for oily skin?
Have you tried Dream Matte Mouse with their new powder (Dream Matte Powder) on top.





It works wonders for me, making me look flawless and it lasts a long time as well. I would also carry blotting paper (From Body Shop etc) to bot you t zone throughout the day.What is the best foundation for oily skin?
I had that problem too until I started using Mary Kay mineral powder foundation. Try beauty blotters too, because there really is no cure for oily skin. It is a problem now, but you will be thankful for it when you get older. Eat healthy. http://www.marykay.com/color/foundations/default.aspx


http://www.marykay.com/skincare/specificneeds/10013151/10013151/default.aspx
I recommend Faerie Organic Minerals. I understand it sucks when you fork out lots of money and nothing works. Their mineral makeup is amazing for all skin but especially for oily/acneic skin. It lasts all day and leaves a healthy dewy glow. It is the best I have used as it has a high end mineral in it called Boron Nitride which is antibacterial (helps acne) and is a skin perfector. Their sheer veil is great for absorbing any extra oil and works fantastic on oily skin. You can try it for FREE(you just pay shipping, like $5.99) you get 2 foundations, mineral veil and bronzer with the sample kit. It's worth it! Try it! http://www.faerieorganic.com
I use the chanel foundation, adn then put on the pressed pwder on top, i have oily skin too =( I know how u feel =( my make up wont last for more than 2 hours =( ive tried lots of brands.. Dior but it still goes away, u should try using face toners, they reduce ur skin's oil tremendously %26amp; i use it 3 times a day !


-Good Luck xx
have you tried mabelline mouse with a light dust of powder on top, pref the new mineral type.

No comments:

Post a Comment