Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I lighten and keep my skin pale?

I love creamey white skin, and I am already quite pale. But I forgot my sunblock yesterday and caught a little sun on my arms. How can I lighten my arms to match the rest of my body, and keep my skin as pale as possible?How can I lighten and keep my skin pale?
Temporarily, all you need to do is wait for that layer of skin to come off, usually about two weeks for it to be gone completely. If you need it to be that color sooner, exfoliate your arms with a loofah or something like that.How can I lighten and keep my skin pale?
Use any whitening product with LICORICE extract!;)
acid works pretty good.





Coach
Stay out of the sun light till you lighten up and melanin production slows down.
Stay out of the sun and use sunblock I guess...





More than anything...LOVE THE SKIN YOU'RE IN!
Lemon juice, or rubbing fresh lemon on your skin should take the some of the tan away
why would you want to lighten your skin and where is the sun
its simple don't wear any make up and stay out of the sun for as long as you can.


hope this helps


XxX
Perhaps try some product containing glycolic acid, I have a cleanser with glycolic acid in it which I started using originally to get rid of acne but after using it for a long period it seems to have made my skin a bit paler too...

No comments:

Post a Comment