Monday, November 21, 2011

How can i stop this dry peeling skin on my face?

I am prescribed face cream to put on before bed to stop breakouts. However, lately i have stopped using it and just switched to putting lotion on before i go to sleep.





No matter what kind of moisturizer i use, my face is still peeling! I use a scrub to get the dead skin off too. It doesn't seem to work anymore.





Who knows at-home remedies? Or something i can buy?How can i stop this dry peeling skin on my face?
A daily hydration routen is needing in your case. Most likely when you wake up and before you go to bed. You need to get the Hydrating Skin Care System if you are under 25 or the Time Defiance Skin Care System Normal-to-Dry skin for over 25. Age makes a difference. They both have a cleanser, toner and lotion with natural ingredients like Indian fig and omega, equalize and optimize hydration. The Time Defiance also as a night cream. These products will keep your face hydrated.





For something that is specific for dry facial skin and also makes your skin smoother, Time Defiance Skin Refinishing Lotion. Go to http://Arcameda.com and search in the search box for skin care system and/or refinishing. Email me if you need further advice by going to my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment