Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get off the extra skin after I lose weight?

I have lost around 88 pounds in the last year and I do walk and yoga! But I still have extra skin on my belly, under arms, and my thighs! Without surgery does anyone have any answers?How do I get off the extra skin after I lose weight?
How old are you? If you are still young like in your teens or 20's, you skin might shrink some, but it might take a long time. Older people have less of a chance for the skin to shrink. Walking and yoga is good, keep it up. Also do some crunches for you belly, weights for you arms, and riding a bike is good for your thighs. And it is important to eat a healthy diet to help with skin elasticity. I have also heard that skin brushing helps and wearing an elastic bandage around your belly will help support the skin so it can heal. The elastic bandage might not be very comfortable but the gravity pulling the skin has the same effect as fat pushing it out, so the bandage should help support it. I hope this helps and congratulations on your weight loss :)How do I get off the extra skin after I lose weight?
i wish i did but as far as i know all the exercise won't make it go away the skin has overstretched and i don't know how to make it shrink or disappear w/o surgery but i lost 55lbs and i wish i knew.
You can try working out and doing some weight training that will firm you up some from increased muscle tone. But it probably wont get rid of all the sagging, as far as I know, plastic surgery is the only way to really get rid of excess skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment