Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I get rid of uneven skin tone on my knees?

For the past month I have been exfoliating and using a coco butter on my knees. My knees are like 5 shades darker than the rest of my skin. Does anyone have any other suggestions?How can I get rid of uneven skin tone on my knees?
apply lemon juiceHow can I get rid of uneven skin tone on my knees?
Umm you can try aveeno positively radiant lotion and body wash. Its supposed to even skin tone and texture and it's been working for me.
beleive it or not..lemon juice is said to help lighten knees and elbows due to being a natural bleaching agent..apply with cotton balls and wash off after 15 minutes.. :)
i have never hear of that but ask a doctor...
hydroquinone





use 10% and stay away from the sun!
i have something to deal with that,mail me
Medicated Fade Creme by clear essence


belive u me it works
maybe you should try palmers shea butter and see if it helps if not them talk with your healthcare provider.
whoa don't buy products with hydroquinone (and 10% at that!).. i'll give it short and sweet - here's a good $9 skin lightening solution to that..





http://www.arizona4pinoys.com/best-skin-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment