Monday, November 21, 2011

What should I do about my sensitive skin?

It is very difficuly for me to find a very harmless and effective facial cleanser for myself. I have even tried facial cleansers for very very sensitive skin. My face still burns and peels after using it. I have tried washing my face with different temperatures of water. I also use medication for my face. I've been tested for rosacia, and I don't have it so what should I do?What should I do about my sensitive skin?
Have you tried Cetaphil or something else soap-free? Those would be more gentle. But if face wash designed for sensitive skin is too much for you, you probably have another skin condition besides rosacea and should talk to a dermatologist.What should I do about my sensitive skin?
rosacia is only one of many skin disorders, you should see a dermatologist to determine where the sensitivity lies. If everything is irritating your face, you may need something only a dermatologist can provide.
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment