Monday, November 21, 2011

What can I do to rejuvenate my skin from wearing makeup to bed over the years?

Ive slept in makeup alot for a couple of years and I never knew it was horrible for your skin until recently (I know, im horrible)...I just never washed it off at the end of the day. Now that Im washing it off, what can I do to make my skin start to look replenished and renewed? any suggestions?What can I do to rejuvenate my skin from wearing makeup to bed over the years?
Okay, I'll list some products for ya.


Olay Regenerist MicroDermabrasion! I have this stuff and its amazing! Also when putting on the Dermabrasion use an electric toothbrush, it'll clean deeply into the pores and remove excess dirt and buildup.





Aspirin mask; take 3 pills, put them in a bowl of some kind. Add a bit of water about (1 tablespoon) add more water if needed. Let them dissolve for a few. Smooth it onto your face and while using the electric toothbrush, it'll exfoliate the skin, renewing the surface, great for acne aswell! Wait 15 minutes, then rinse!





Hope this helps and if you don't have an electric toothbrush a regular toothbrush will do fine, just graze it gently over your face in small circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment