Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best body wax or hair removal other than shaving for sensitive skin?

I need to find the best hair removing product, especially for down there. When I shave I get cuts, and if I get wax I need something that is for sensitive skin... Also, when I shave my legs it grows back really fast and is still a little rough and bumpy. I heard that Sally Hansen and Nair has some good stuff, but I need to know what is the best product out there that you can buy from a drugstore.What is the best body wax or hair removal other than shaving for sensitive skin?
I tried Sally Hansen a few weeks ago and it burned me. My skin isn't that sensitive! I didn't leave it on very long! For wax, I use the GiGi Hemp Wax Kit.


http://www.sallybeauty.com/GiGi-Hemp-Wax鈥?/a>





I also use GiGi No Bump RX for razor burn.


http://www.sallybeauty.com/GiGi-No-Bump-鈥?/a>What is the best body wax or hair removal other than shaving for sensitive skin?
If you have sensitive skin the last thing you want to do is put hot wax *down there.* In general hot wax in the nether regions is just not a good idea without the help of a professional. If you really want to get waxed I'd go to a good salon and have them do it.





If that's out of the question b/c of money then I'd try a product like Nair, but be very, very careful about where you aply it. If that stuff gets in the wrong areas it can burn like heck.





For legs Nair works pretty decently, but if you have sensitive skin you can't leave it on long. Also be cautious of any previous razor cuts on your legs b/c it will cause those to burn too. If you're hair is dark and/or thick it might not work for you.
I have never personally used Sally Hansen or Nair, but I hear they work well. I have also heard that it can cause an allergic reaction, redness, and pain. I would stick to shaving or the Sally Hansen stuff for you legs. But i don't know about the other problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment