Monday, November 21, 2011

What can I do to have clearer skin without wearing makeup?

I have a skin problem, well, it's not bad but I don't like putting on make up and when I don't have makeup is where all of my discreptencies are seen, such as my hyperpigmentation of my skin due to acne and sun spots not to mention the dark circles under my eyes and sun spots. Oh, and I have such clogged pores. I've tried nearly everything and open to any suggestions.What can I do to have clearer skin without wearing makeup?
Washing, toning, and moisturizing all at least once a day. Steaming to open the pores, and then gentle squeezing to remove clogging (DON'T use your fingernails or tweezers, and DON'T squeeze to hard). Get products made to help with your issues, such as that olay definity or whatever. Also, have you seen a dermatologist? If not, make an appointment. Oh, and it's really better off that you don't wear makeup, because that can worsen skin conditions and clog pores even more.What can I do to have clearer skin without wearing makeup?
Yes, makeup is SO bad for your skin. Drink lots of water, and make sure you clean your face with an astringent every night. I like to use the St. Ives Apricot scrub, or maybe you need something stronger like nuetrogena. Stay away from too much sweets, like sodas and lots of chocolate too. Biotin is a good vitamin to take too. But you're so right about the makeup, i don't think people realize....
Proactive worked really good for me, it evened out my skin tone too....





Only problem is when I stopped using it--it all came back... =(





Good Luck!
proactiv dot com baby
I would really get BareMinerals. Itis the best makeup to cover stuff like that. I have used it for awhile now, and I don't think I would ever go back to using store-bought brands. Good Luck!!


You can also buy this stuff from department stores or specialty makeup stores like Ulta. It's a little more expensive than store-bought, but it is so worth it.





http://www.bareescentuals.com/
They say that sexual intercourse will clear up your complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment