Monday, November 21, 2011

What foundation do you reccommend for olive skin?

I am looking for medium to full coverage. I have a problem with usually having foundations turn gray on me, no matter the undertone of it, neutral, warm or cool. I have tried mac, estee lauder, true match, clinique. What do you reccomend and why? I am olive skin with a very golden undertone and dark features but not dark skin.What foundation do you reccommend for olive skin?
I have olive skin with yellow undertones, too, and found that Laura Mercier's Creme Silk foundation to be absolutely flawless. Most of her foundation colors tend to have yellow/golden undertones, so you won't have trouble matching at all. The coverage is fabulous-- medium to full, depending on how you apply it --especially because you only need like a dime sized amount to cover your entire face because it's so pigmented. It feels so ridiculously natural, (yes, just like creme and silk when you apply it) even though it covers EVERYTHING.





High pricetag though, for $42, but after years and years of searching for a perfect foundation, trying everything, like you, from MAC to Clinique to Philosophy ; I always come back to Laura Mercier.What foundation do you reccommend for olive skin?
Try Bobbi Brown . It is available in Isetan(orchard) %26amp; Robinsons.





I had the same problem %26amp; I found the match @ Bobbi Brown
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment