Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone know why, when i exercise indoors and start to sweat, my skin gets freezing cold to the touch?

I myslef don't feel cold, im not shivering or anything like that, but if you were to feel my sides or my back, my skin feels freezing. It happens after if been exercising for about a half hour and have been sweating quite a bit. It takes about 5 - 10 minutes after i stop for the temp to come back to normal. Does anyone know why, when i exercise indoors and start to sweat, my skin gets freezing cold to the touch?
You sweat, then the sweat starts to evaporate. Evaporation always means dissipation of heat. So, the sweat evaporates causing your skin to cool. =)Does anyone know why, when i exercise indoors and start to sweat, my skin gets freezing cold to the touch?
when you exercise, your body temperature starts to go up and your sweat helps to have your body temperature normal. but if you feel freezing or have a cold skin during exercise, you might be in danger of heat stroke.


i dont know if you drink eanough water during exercise or not and if you got headache or vertigo and if your sking color turns to red, but when you sweat much, you are in danger for heat stroke so my advice is to drink alot of water during exercise and see a doctor.


you really need to vistit a doctor or an exercise expert
i guess it's because sweating is the bodie's way of cooling off... i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment