Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best way to color your stub without damaging your facial skin?

I want to know, what product can I use that will color my stub which is fast becoming white, but at the same time not damage my skin or rest of the hair.





is their any natural product available?What is the best way to color your stub without damaging your facial skin?
any semi-permanents hair color will do. At my salon we use Paul Mitchell and it works great! the only thing is think about how often do you shave and how often its going to last. just make sure u have some alcohol handy to wipe excess of off face. most semi permanents u leave on for about 20 mins and they wont damage skin or hair.What is the best way to color your stub without damaging your facial skin?
They have natural hair dye at Sally Beauty Supply.
Your ';stub';!?!? If you are referring to the fact that you are an amputee and need to apply makeup to make the color of the scar tissue on your amputated ';stub'; limb match the rest of your skin, then I recommend Dior Concealer and try some Chanel Skintimate Blemish Smoother. I suggest you talk to a professional cosmetologist to get the best matches, perhaps somebody who specializes in reconstructive makeup, your doctor may be able to make a recommendation. Also, I am not certain but it may be psychologically unhealthy to refer to your severed limb as a ';stub';. You may wish to visit a support group for amputees or other professional counselling if you have negative feelings towards the remaining portion of the limb or body image issues because of it.
Check out the beauty supply stores. I have seen natural dyes but I don't know if you can use them on your face or who long they last. I know that wal mart sells hair color for men that you can use on your face. You just comb it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment