Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of dry skin on my eyelid?

I have a small patch of dry skin on my eyelid. I am using the same eye makeup that I have used for a long time and the same facial cleanser. Neither of the two have ever irritated my skin. The dry patch itches and is sensitive. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?How to get rid of dry skin on my eyelid?
I have the same thing too. It really sucks for me, so at night, I put a thin layer of vaseline before I go to bed. Just don't apply before you put on your makeup. The vaseline makes eyeshadow cling. Very embarassing.How to get rid of dry skin on my eyelid?
put vaseline on it and put fragrance free lotions on it..make sure to keep it moisturized
Cetaphil lotion is REALLY great! my skin gets really dry sometimes so i use the cleanser and lotin!
i had the same problem. i fixed it by just doing my regular face cleansing routine, and after my moisturizer, i would rub a dab of aveeno daily moisturizing lotion on each eyelid at night. it worked really well.
hello





get cortizone cream from drug store it will be fixed in 2days
Omgsh i have that to but i never were make up it acsually started when after the first time i had my eye brows wax it got worse so i went to the doctor he gave me sum cream but it didnt work so he said it might be xma but its gone now well its still gets abit dry sumtimes but and its always a light red but its not itchy nor it doesnt annoy me no me it just dissapears it self aventually
use a moisturiser with vitamin E %26amp; F

No comments:

Post a Comment