Monday, August 23, 2010

I have blotchy skin, black heads and big pores and occasionally some pimples. How can I make my skin clear?

I want clearer skin. I used to have lots of pimples but i got them away and i am left with some of the old scars and blotchy, blackheaded skin.





Does anyone have any tips to make my skin clearer and nicer?I have blotchy skin, black heads and big pores and occasionally some pimples. How can I make my skin clear?
if you can afford it, go see a dermatologist. It has helped me so much!! prescription products also work way better than over-the-counter. I love Retin-A Micro, a prescription product that exfoliates skin and helps get rid of blackheads. I think I owe my clear skin to Retin-A!





Also, try the Clinique 3- Step system. Expensive, but worth it. The products last a long time, so you get plenty of bang for your buck. It makes my skin amazingly soft and glowing. You can get it at Nordstrom, Sephora, Macy's, but I get it at Clinique.com, where I usually snag free shipping and there is the most product selection.I have blotchy skin, black heads and big pores and occasionally some pimples. How can I make my skin clear?
If you have had moderate to severe acne you may have some scars that are still visible. These scars can be classified as raised (above the skin), or pitted (below the skin). The bumps from raised scars are often treated with microdermabrasion, dermabrasion, chemical peels or lasers.





There is also help for the very worse of the scars left from acne, the very deep pitted ones. These deep scars can often be lessened with the help of injectables like Hylaform, Restylane, Cosmoderm or Cosmoplast. These plump up the contour irregularities which gives the skin a more uniform appearance. You must see a physician to utilize this treatment.





There is also a new type of laser known as Fraxel which recently got FDA approval for the treatment of scars caused by acne. This laser makes tiny microscopic tears in the skin which remove damaged skin and induce new collagen production to smooth out the skin. Fraxel treatment is known to be just as effective as the CO2 laser (another treatment method for scars from acne and wrinkles which is known for effective results), without the downtime. It is said that if you make your Fraxel laser treatment appointment for Friday, your skin will most likely be ready for work on Monday.





Common side effects are redness and swelling. This treatment has a generally positive reputation and some regard it as a ';breakthrough'; method of treating acne scars. Advocates say that it gives you ablative (invasive) laser level results with non-ablative level recovery. Most describe the pain level as well-tolerated, however, it does not seem like this procedure would be good for somebody with a low threshold for pain or discomfort. To minimize pain find a doctor who uses a ';cool air spray'; during the procedure. Some report dramatic results after one treatment although usually it will take 4 to 5. The average price of Fraxel laser treatments is between $1,000 to $1,200 per treatment (although most doctors offer treatment bundle discounts, such as 4 treatments for $3,000).





As for your blotchy skin, you can use Glyquin XM Skin bleaching cream among her favorite skin products. It fades hyperpigmentation (areas of the face that are a darker color than the rest of your skin). It hydrates skin, contains an SPF, and also includes vitamin C, E, and glycolic acid. I have included the URL to this product. It's big celebrity secret. How do I know? Because I'm a make-up artist in this industry. =)





Hope this helps.
First, you should get a facial to get rid of the blackheads. Then, you use Origins Drink Up Moisture Mask. The directions say to leave it on for 10 min, but I have found it more effective leaving it on for 20 minutes. Also, drinking a lot of water really does clear the skin.
Try some Proactive or Clearasil. my friends said those worked for them.
ProActive! I use that everyday. It works
this may sound stupid, but seriously, if you put that Mederma scar removal on your skin, it will help 5 times better than the normal stuff. i even use iit and its helping!!!!!!!!!!! good luck with your skin!!!鈽衡樆
Go to your doctor and they can give you some cream which takes them away Use this at night.





During the day, use foundation over the whole face. One with good coverage and one which matches your skin tone. Apply some blush over your cheekbones.





But make sure you take your make up off properly.
Have you tried Pro-Activ? Short of that, you might want to try using Noxzema every night until you get to a dermatologist and see what s/he recommends.
Try Pro Active. I heard it was pretty good.
get proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment