Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best anti aging skin care wrinkle cream?

I am starting to develop small lines around my mouth and eyes and I need to start using something to either slow it down or eliminate them. I have never used any strong anti aging wrinkle creams before and there are so many to choose from. What should I buy?What is the best anti aging skin care wrinkle cream?
The best wrinkle cream that you can use is the one you custom make for yourself. Unfortunately most products on the shelf contain just enough of the active ingredient to show a slight change in the skin. If you are happy with these results, just imagine how great you would feel about the results when you double the amount of active ingredients to your own product, plus save up to 75-90% off. More details on how to make your own wrinkle cream here:What is the best anti aging skin care wrinkle cream?
You should try TimeWise Age-Fighting Lip Primer (It creates healthier looking lips by fighting fine lines and wrinkles).





For the lines around your eyes, I would recommend, TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream (It minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles).





It worked wonders for my mum and me.





You can buy the above products from the link below:





http://www.marykay.co.uk/Display.asp?PageID=6311%26amp;Directory=uuhunmwangho
You'll get all kinds of advice on what is the best. But ';the proof in the pudding';. It must first of all work. It should be safe on the skin, free of any synthetic ingredients.


The company my wife and I came across made a statement that 'the skin care products you put on your skin should be safe enough to eat';


That caught my attention because I had no intention of eating any face cream.





But they went on to explain that what you put on your skin is absorbed into it - good or bad ingredients. Eventually some the ingredients could make its way to your bloodstream. Not that it would kill you or make you sick but it certainly wouldn't enhance your overall health in the long run.


What I got out of this is that what you put on your skin should be as safe as what you put in your mouth. Wholesome nutritious food and natural vitamins. This company uses no synthetic but rather all natural ingredients. Ingredients that your body uses beneficially anyway.


Now beyond this I am not much more knowledgeable. This is the company that my wife and I get all of our skin care and nutritional supplements from. I trust their honesty and total openness of what goes into their products. They have all kinds of good information you can have. Sign up for their newsletter it is very informative. Go to: http://www.XtendSkinCare.com


I hope this helps. Larry
wow the first answer is an idiot when i know that they do work, you just have to find the right one for your skin


for me, olay regenerist micro sculpting cream works perfectly and is known to be better than the $700 cream


its under $30 and my skin feels tighter, firmer, less wrinkles, and WOW you wouldnt believe how well it hydrates, and makes your skin look amazing





i bought mine for only $18 on amazon.com





TRUST ME THIS WORKS
none PLEASE do not wast your money on age rewinding products there is no such thing! there false claims those big buesty products can say what ever they want and get away with it even if it says FDA approved look





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjQ-Hs38s...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mqT2OXpW...





i have this book called ';dont go to the cosmetic counter without me'; and paula begoun says soooo many times how many products make these false claims





the book is such an eye opeaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment