Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my natural skin color back after getting sunburn?

I got pretty bad sunburn on my chest and arms. I'd like to know if I could ever get my natural skin color back.How do I get my natural skin color back after getting sunburn?
Depending on how badly you were burned (how many layers of skin)and how long ago the burn occurred will depend on when your skin could potentially start to heal. A burn usually turns into a tan when treated properly (lotion, aloe, moisturizer). If peeling occurs, freckling more than likely will result. If left alone, your skin is constantly shedding and will eventually regenerate to the old color after the layers that were burned shed. This is provided you don't have extended sun exposure in the time it takes for your ';natural skin color'; to get to the top layer.How do I get my natural skin color back after getting sunburn?
After your burnt skin falls off you somewhat get your color back but to really get it back you have to stay out of the sun %26amp; over time (usually 6 months- a year) your natural skin color comes back. At least that's what happens with me.
It won't appear back to normal right away, so you'll just have to wait. It depends how bad the sunburn is, but it should probably take 3 days to a week or so. Don't worry! You'll be back to normal in no time!
yes you will get your natural color back it will just take time i would say after a month or a little bit longer your color should be ur natural color if not i would see a doctor if your really worried i would say just call a doctor and ask about your skin
Yes you will get it back after you sunburn goes away.


Hope this helps.Good Luck!
Yes, it will eventually go away......
stay out of the sun
just stay out of the sun depsite being black, many of my mates go back to their normal colours
Yes... Wait.





You;ll prlly peel and go back to normal
wait

2 comments:

Yap Suen Sheng said...

how about face? i just got sunburnt 1week ago, and now my face looks brown. How long should i take to get back my original skin colour back? please help peopleeee

Unknown said...

Thanks for this posting
how to get rid of peeling skin

Post a Comment