Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long will it take my skin to grow back over the piercing hole on my ear?

Yo im a guy and last wednesday I got my ear pierced; well I dont really like them and doesnt really fit my style, so i just took out the studs; would anyone have any idea how long it would take for the skin to grow back?How long will it take my skin to grow back over the piercing hole on my ear?
about 1-3 monthsHow long will it take my skin to grow back over the piercing hole on my ear?
i havent wore ear rings in my ear and i can still put an earing in if i tried and i can see the wholes still! like 2 yrs now
Probably about 6 weeks. Make sure you keep in clean though! You don't want skin to grow back over an infection...gah that would be a big mess to take care of.
The hole will close up in a few days, it'll take a good few months to completely heal.
well soon as u take ur earings out or ear studs out and dont touch it will soon close in few days. u dont have to do anything it will close automatically. and ur ear will be normal but dont touch it or do anything to it becuz u can infect it like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment