Friday, August 20, 2010

What is your favorite type of skin cleansing mask?

I use a Clinique mask every so often but I am really searching for one that will help to even my skin tone out. I have been looking at St. Ive's masks and they look promising. Has anyone used one? I don't really have hours to spend wearing it, but anything up to 15 minutes is fine. My skin is what is considered ';normal'; but I still want to even out the texture and color. Thank you!What is your favorite type of skin cleansing mask?
St.Ives mineral clay mask.





Something about the green tone of the clay or ingredients evens the skin tone.What is your favorite type of skin cleansing mask?
just use the walmart brand ones for a buck and a half they really work! they will have you looking fuego fuego!
I bought Complexion clarifier. It's an unusual mask that should be used at night and take off in the morning. It evened out my skin tone and I can actually SEE some great results. Be careful because it must be fresh (it's all botanical). I found out that only at www.romancing-the-soap.com all the products are absolutely at their peak. A medical practitioner owns the site, and he only stocks the freshest, most potent products. If you can find the same cheaper - be careful! A friend of mine at first thought she was saving a couple of dollars, but in the end wasted all her money because the ';special price'; she found somewhere else on line was for a stale product (now she buys at romancing-the-soap.com only).


There may be other products there that could help you, and you can always contact the website owner for professional, accurate advice. Good luck!
Well I have oily skin and acne. I use Rachel Perry Clay and Ginseng Mask. It helps my acne and improves my skin texture, absorbs oil, it's great! It might be a bit drying for you though.
I have two. The first one is beautiful face it is blue, it is all natural avacado mask. it works incredible! the 2nd one is sea breeze it is blue, it is made of sea weed and sea salt! it works great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment