Monday, August 23, 2010

What can I do about the skin on and around my nose peeling?

I've been sick and have been blowing my nose for over a week. It's red and angry looking and very sore. Is there a cream or rub I can use?What can I do about the skin on and around my nose peeling?
Apply Chap Stick, that contains aloe vera ... a couple times a day and at bed time ... then only use facial tissue that contains lotion, when blowing your nose. It should heal quite quickly. If you ever get another cold, don't use anything but a facial tissue that contains lotion ... and you'll never have a chapped beak again.:)What can I do about the skin on and around my nose peeling?
A little bit of oil of olay skin cream will make it feel much better....





Aloe works real well too!
use any cream.
Put some aloe vera on it or vitamin E that will help
Stop squezing all the moisture out and get Aveeno oat meal facial scrub.
I had that problem for years. Over the years I have tried many things but nothing worked. Three weeks ago my doctor gave me this and it cleared it up. Ask your doctor for TRIAMCINOLON 0.1% CRE. It work.
use a non perfume lotion lightly and not constantly.give it abit every so often
Just use any kind of moisturizer and it will heal on its own too in about a week. One good thing to do is to sleep with a little bit of vasiline on it or baby oil and by the morning it should absorb. And you can also just put on a thin layer during the day and rub it in good so you dont look greasy.
try using face scrub gels...


or


also just after taking bath - take a moist soft cloth and rub some soap on it. then try rubbing it slowly on the area which is peeling.. do this very slowly and in an upward motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment