Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I remove dry/peeling skin from my face from Benzaclin?

Everytime I put my foundation on my skin looks even more peely and dry then it does without foundation (I use Clinique). Is there an easy way to remove the dry and peely skin from Benzaclin from my face?How can I remove dry/peeling skin from my face from Benzaclin?
I used Benzaclin for years and often had this problem. One thing that worked for me was sloughing off the dead skin right after a shower. Use a washcloth soaked in warm water and lightly scrub the dry areas. Then apply a moisturizer when face is still damp. I sometimes skipped a day when applying the Benzaclin so my face wouldn't get as dry. Sometimes it's better to just skip foundation too on days when the dry skin is bad.How can I remove dry/peeling skin from my face from Benzaclin?
It says on the label that you have to wash your face b4 you put it on. Wash your face let it dry off then you put it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment