Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get nicer looking skin?

I drink alot of water, scrub my face with Nivea young scrub (twice a day) and moisturise. And I eat healthy. Yet, the skin on my face still doesn't look smooth and I have several bumps on it. Any advice?How do you get nicer looking skin?
change your cleanser. try Purity made simple by Philosophy, the best stuff ever. You can get it at sephora.com, trust me, it works wondersHow do you get nicer looking skin?
I loooove Biore's line of face products.





You don't need to use a scrub (to exfoliate) more than once a week.





I would switch to a foam or gel cleanser twice a day. (I use Biore's Revitalize 4-in-1 Self-Foaming Cleanser or Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser)





Follow with a light oil-free moisturizer with SPF. (Biore's Nourish Moisturize Lotion with spf15)





If you have any blemishes, you can use a spot treatment (I like Neutrogena's Rapid Clear Acne Elimination Spot Gel).





Another tip is to never touch your face with dirty hands and never pick at any blemishes or bumps.





Hope that helps :)
Get rid of the nivea young scrub - REALLY bad for your skin.





Get a nice hydrant and a good, hydrating, moisturizing, ORGANIC moisturizer.





http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/


look up all your make up/face products there, some of that stuff may be really bad for your skin.





good luck :]
Yes! Your doing everything right, but trying taking Biotin (a vitamin) about 4 times a day. It helps with skin, hair and nails. It worked for me, because I have basically the same routine as you.





Good luck and hope i helped!


























answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you might want to visit a doctor about it so he or she can perscribe you something to help it clear up. it can just be stress or uneven hormone levels.





return the favor?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment