Monday, August 23, 2010

What kind of skin care products will make my skin less ugly?

I'm a guy, 30, and butt ugly. my forehead has wrinkles and is generally rough. my legs look like a shattered windshield. what types of products will correct these issues and how long does it take?What kind of skin care products will make my skin less ugly?
carols daughter products has a great line for dry skin it make your skin more soft and less dull I have many years using it and I have baby soft skin. use the foaming cleanser for dry skin and the shea butter face cream is leaves dryness behind. carolsdaughter.com or you can find it on macysWhat kind of skin care products will make my skin less ugly?
Baby smooth will never happen.





However you should start moisturizing, special facial creme and body lotion for dry skin. Use it daily. Best go to a local drugstore and get personal advice.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment