Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I achieve clear normal skin on legs and butt?

It's always red and purpleish when I get out the shower.Aside from that I have little bumps and HUGE skin pores?Please help!How do I achieve clear normal skin on legs and butt?
This is usually caused by slower than normal skin exfoliation, and the best way to deal with this is with exfoliation and moisturizer. Try soaking in the tub at least once a week instead of showering. This will soften the dead surface skin on your legs.





Use an exfoliating sponge or scrubber on those areas, and then moisturize as soon as you dry off. (shaving can also help to exfoliate) This should eliminate most of the problem within a week or two.How do I achieve clear normal skin on legs and butt?
i have the same problemem i hate it

No comments:

Post a Comment