Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there a skin care line out there specifically for dry skin?

I have dry, sensitive skin and have never been able to find a skin care line that doesn't dry out my face. Does anybody have any reccomendations?Is there a skin care line out there specifically for dry skin?
me too..my skin was so sensitive that it would be so dry, red and itchy...i have tried lots of products but it only gets worse..til i found ROC procucts..and i have been using it for three years and my skin feels totally great! try ROC cleanser, toner and moisturiser from the dry skin range..i have recommended it to my friends with sensitive skins and they all agreed with me..it's alcohol free, non comedogenic and really gentle..the toner is my favourite..it's soooooo gentle my skin feels so good after using it..my skin feels like it can breath it time i use it...try it !Is there a skin care line out there specifically for dry skin?
olay
try an all natural skin care product that can help the skin moisturized. this can help skin locked in with moisture that can keep the skin healthy and clear. also have healthy lifestyle and avoid smoking and alcohol drinking. keep body fit by having proper diet, nutrition, enough sleep and exercise. visit http://www.skinsosilky.com
Have you tried Body Shops Aloe line? It's VERY good for sensitive skin and dry skin too^^.
I have tried Murad. It is a bit expensive but I no longer have a dry face. I was drying my face out when I washed my face. Now I use their face wash and it has worked well.
Have you tried Kara Vita Skin Care.


These products were first made for burn patients. Sold in hospitals, and by dermatologist, esthetician, and plastic surgeons. It is an amazing product. That truly has changed lives. Check out the company website at www.karavita.com


The testimonial page is inspiring.





I would love to send you a sample of out hydrating 5-step. Please e-mail me you address and I will pop it in the mail.
Dry skin types have to be extremely careful to protect their skin.Yogurt-honey combination helps dry skin. Make an egg pack with a yolk, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk powder. This is beneficial to dry skin types. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment