Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I make sure my skin is nice for my wedding in December?

I occasionally get mild breakouts but they take forever to go away. My skin just lacks that healthy, fresh glow. I also have acne/ little bumps on my back and arms and my dress is strapless. I have tried so many things and I'm hoping with 5 months to go, I have time to find something that works.How can I make sure my skin is nice for my wedding in December?
Rodan and Fields Unblemish. It has dermatologist quality medicines in it. It also cleans your skin from the inside out making your skin healthier, more radiant, not just treating the acne. Each regimen comes with a 60 day supply and there is a 60 day money back guarantee, but I use it and it really works. In july or August they are also suppose to be coming out with an acne body cleanser and acne spray. For more information go to www.rodanandfields.com/jallanHow can I make sure my skin is nice for my wedding in December?
Clean %26amp; Clear Persa-Gel 10!!! It's basically benzoyl peroxide. This stuff is AWESOME. It is the ONLY thing that worked even through my worst breakouts when I got pregnant and I thought I was doomed to have terrible skin for 9 months -- nope! This stuff is truly great AND inexpensive (try CVS or Wal-mart, etc)! Congrats and good luck!





http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDeta鈥?/a>





Oh, and I have tried more expensive stuff, too ... so many things irritate my skin or sting and make me red, but this is the best ... trust me!
go to a doctor (dermatalogist) they will help u!!! u got a lot of time!!! it worked for me i had little bumps that looked like acne on my arms and they gave some lotions and they were gone in 2 months!!! good look and congrats!!!!!!!!!
I suggest you use the Not so basic body care line by Arbonne. I use this entire line on my family and we have zero break outs. Here is the link: naturalsafebeneficial.myarbonne.com


Best of luck and Congratulations!
visit acne.com, they have great tips. Also, ask your general physician, mine mentioned that I should come in 2 weeks before the wedding and he can give me an injection that will clear up my skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment