Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How often should you moisturise your skin?

at the moment I moisturise 5 times a week. I have dry skin but think if I did it 7 times a week I'd be over moisturising so my body would stop producing its natural oils or whatever so my skin would become even dryer - Is this possible?





How often should I be moisturising if I have dry skin?How often should you moisturise your skin?
If your skin doesn't feel any less dry, or is still dry, then you should moisturize everyday. It varies by different people, but if your skin is dry then its good to moisterize everyday. You should esepcially do it everytime after washing it.How often should you moisturise your skin?
its always better to lotion up when you take a shower but a soap that has moisturizers in it already, and when you get out of the shower lotion up again, this helps lock in the moisture the lotion has an it keeps your body look glowing. hope this helps chaooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
accually using too much moisterizer can dry out your skin.


also switch moisterizers every week between 2 mostirizers.


mostirize 2 times a week once on like monday, once on wensday.
Everytime you shower so that you can lock in the moisture
After you get out of the shower, your pores are open so it sucks in the moisture.
Every morning and night
everytime you shower
i moisturize evertime i get out of the shower..


or whenever my skin is really really dry
i moisturize every morning and night both after washing my face
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment