Monday, August 23, 2010

What face wash has cleared your skin the best?

I have ugly pimples, and i want Taylor Swifts flawless skin.


Yea, Yea i know its probebly not really flawless but i want my face to look like that.What face wash has cleared your skin the best?
I always get compliments on my skin and while a good majority is probably genetics, I do believe that face wash matters. I have three top choices in no particular order: Basis bar soap (cheap and basic but gives you the purest clean without stripping your skin), Neutrogena Cream cleanser, and Garnier Nutritioniste.What face wash has cleared your skin the best?
I would see a dermatologist. I had moderate acne and used all kinds of pimple cream and harsh face washes, but my dermatologist told me I have really sensitive skin and being so harsh on my face was making it look shiny because I was making it raw and it caused it to break out horribly. Once I started using Cetaphyl to wash my face and Aveeno Ultra Calming face lotion, it just cleared up on its own in a few months. If you can't see a dermatologist, try being nice to your skin and using face lotion (at least at night) and a mild cleanser and see if that doesn't help.
use stridex, after about a week of using it your skin is totally clear !


i love it, i suggest getting it.
Clearasil works wonders %26amp; it really doesn't dry out ur skin or make it oily
clean and clear totally works.
dove pink it really works within 9 days

No comments:

Post a Comment