Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get an even skin color for my thighs?

My thighs are pale white because they have not seen the sun because I normally wear knee length pants. Now, I want to get out in the sun and expose them in the sun to get the same even skin color in them as else where on my body. The problem I think is that I have black skin. And my thighs are white! IS THIS NORMAL?!?





How long could this take to sun tan?How can I get an even skin color for my thighs?
its called a spray tan!How can I get an even skin color for my thighs?
Put sunscreen on the parts that have been tanned %26amp; let the rest get sun.
all depends of the temperature , preferable 32-35 degree Celsius may take about a day need to rotate every 10 minute on site and back....
stop don't do it.
You need proper skin care for that read some tips on it on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment