Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anyone know of a good sensitive skin deodorant for women?

I've always had sensitive skin, the only types of deodorant I could use were Dove and Adidas. Now both of them have been irritating my skin, and I don't know what else to try. Does anyone have any suggestions?Anyone know of a good sensitive skin deodorant for women?
Suave naturals. Usually I can't use scented deodorants at all, but I use the sweet pea and violet scent. It has been very gentle. Smells amazing!Anyone know of a good sensitive skin deodorant for women?
mitchum it is the best deoderent in the world!!! when u start stincking change the scent
i have this problem - go to a store that sells natural products - some drug stores carry them too... the J.A.S.O.N. brand of products are naturally based and work really well...if you want another alternative - the salt rock deodorants are amazing (believe it or not!)...I'm allergic to all chemical deodorants and anti-perspirants ...went t hrough the ';OMG I smell like a horse!!'; stage and then found these...they work SOOOO well!!!





Check out the website : http://www.jason-natural.com/products/de鈥?/a>


For info on the jason products.
Hi there,





If being sensitive to artificial chemicals is the cause, then trying a natural organic deodorant may be best.





I've tried the natural, non aluminium deodorants from the markets. They works OK (not the strongest in effect), but they are odorless and there's no aluminium (which means you're avoiding the risk of memory loss!)





I've also tried Miessence (through a pharmacy) which is certified organic and all natural ingredients - has no SLS, SLES, PEG, aluminium, or artificial chemicals, but does have a scent made of essential oils. This worked effectively, as good as the chemical ones, and was only $6 or so.





I recently started getting rid of everything with SLS, etc as I'm trying to become healthier too.





Hope this helps.
dove works great%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment