Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the easiest way to get rid of stretch marks on your skin?

I'm looking for something that may be around the house, or could be picked up at a local store.What is the easiest way to get rid of stretch marks on your skin?
Try Cocoa Butter, also I always see ads for creams, I don't know if they work, buy I guess you can always ask for a refund if is doesn't http://www.stretch-mark.netWhat is the easiest way to get rid of stretch marks on your skin?
coco butter is great! also at one time (well 8 years ago when I was prego) there was a cream called utter cream and its container had cow print on it. It was really good at taking the redness out. Avon has a strech-mark product but I am not sure how well it works.
mederma, palmers coco butter daily
Besides OTC products like mederma and others you'd find at a local drug store, there is another prodcut that works well with many people who have suffered from this issue. It can be found in the childrens department of Nordstroms which is called Mustela. They make really great products for infants/children and adults as well! Many mothers and even men have used it and raved about it so I recommened it! Give it a try if you'd like!
StiVectin works...but it is very expensive.





I think it is the only product that actually works, I don't think there is any homemade product that would have the strength needed to alter the skin the way that StrVectin does.





I think it is about $100 for a good size tube.
THEIR'S NO WAY BUT YOU CAN START HIDIND THEM BY USING BODY GLITTER LOTION OR BODY MAKE UP SPRAYS TO COVER UP.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment