Friday, August 20, 2010

How long does it take for skin to heal if i get mole removed?

How long does it take for the skin to completely heal after a mole is removed? Will it leave a scar?





Also, does it make a scab as the mole falls out or do you come out of the doctor's appointment with a ';hole'; where the mole used to be?





It's a facial mole that I'm thinking of removing. I don't want to look like a monster as the skin is healing.





Any info would help, thanksHow long does it take for skin to heal if i get mole removed?
Naw it dont leave a mark usally i hope you can get the mole off and ur happy with it cuz i wanna get some removed to i hate moles so GOOD LUCK I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOUHow long does it take for skin to heal if i get mole removed?
I just had a mole,the size of a pencil erraser, removed on my neck. It leaves a hole where the mole was but not very ugly. Its white in the middle cuz u need to put vaseline on it and pink on the outside. It gets smaller and smaller,so no, i dont think it will leave a huge scar. Now with yours being on the face, its in the ';cosmetic area'; therefore, your dermatologist will probably not remove it and tell you to go see a plastic surgeon. With hte plastic surgeon working on it, you can bet you wont see a scar since its their specialty.
I, just in the past few months, had 2 moles removed. One on my shoulder and another on my neck. You will have a scab and slight scaring at first. I can't even see where my were now! Like any wound it does take a little time but the scares do go away.
Surgical removal (cut out with a scalpel) will leave a small scar for a little while.





Assuming that the doctor doesn't stitch you up like a Frankenstein's monster, you shouldn't see the suture marks after the stitches are removed (or at least within a few days of removal).





The scar, if it's small enough, will eventually disappear.





I had a mole removed a few years back (from my chest) and there's no way to see it now. Given my advanced years, I had expected something to last. Durn.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment