Friday, August 20, 2010

What can i do for the open pores in my skin? How can i lessen the oiliness of my skin?

I'm 25 year old male and i have extremely oily skin. My skin even becomes oily 5 minutes after washing my face and when i wake up at night my skin is so oily you can fry an egg on it. To top of it all off I have open pores on my nose and on my cheeks. How can i control or lessen the oiliness of my skin? Ive tried almost every oil control regimen and it wont work. How can i lessen the appearance of the open pores? iI've tried pore reducing formulas like Neutrogena and LOreal but nothing works. So i just powder my face to make it look clean but still after a while it becomes so cumbersome because of the oiliness. Please help me. ThanksWhat can i do for the open pores in my skin? How can i lessen the oiliness of my skin?
Try a good moistuizer...this may sound counterintuitive but bear with me.....many times ';oily'; skin is actually due to the fact that the skin cells do not have enough moisture so they increase oil production to ';trap'; what little moisture may be available. The subsequent decreased need for oil production may also lessen the appearance of pore size.What can i do for the open pores in my skin? How can i lessen the oiliness of my skin?
what you need to do is use steam and get your pores open really good then you wash your face with like clearisol or one of those type of products, then you rinse it out. (now here is where your pores will look less visible) you ';snap'; your pores shut with really cold water, then it will be clean and harder for dirt particles to get in and it will be harder to have oily skin.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment