Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I change the background skin on a MySpace profile?

How can I change the background skin on a MySpace profile? Should I get the skin only from MySpace or from both MySpace and other sites? This idea is not for me, but it's for a friend who really wants to know how to change a profile's background. I welcome tips and directions based on the two given questions, please.How can I change the background skin on a MySpace profile?
u need a layout i assumer ur new to myspace?? well..


buffmyspace.com


pimpmyprifle.com


pyzam.com


this is a few of the 1,000's of sites there is for gens and latyouts and crud..How can I change the background skin on a MySpace profile?
freeweblayouts.net
www.pimp-my-profile.com


Then chose what you like from the list and copy the code it gives you. When you chose one of them click the Get teh code and details bottom under the image and it'll give you a code. Then paste it into the About me section in Edit my profile in your myspace. Delet any old codes before pasting. You don't have to delet what you've written about yourself. Just the codes. Then click on Save all changes and that it!
If there is a type of layout that you see and like, example) skinny, certain colors, etc. you can copy the code into your page. Find or create the background that you want, upload it to photobucket so you can get a url link, and then paste that background link into the code. (You'll be replacing the previous code's background, with yours.) It's normally at the top of the code. Does that make sense? It works for me, I do it all the time.
You can do this by visiting the below sites. These sites also have lot of layouts backgrounds etc for you, http://www.MyspaceHello.com and www.mycoolbutt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment