Monday, August 23, 2010

Okay now seriously in terms of skin care. What is the absolute true best for the face?

There are millions and billions of face products creams, cleansers, serums etc. I want to know which is the best for protecting the skin from wrinkles. I'm not talking so much about expression lines but I need something to smooth the skin out. What do I need to get (maybe a prevention treatment?). I don't know but whatever Madonna has I want it! I need something affordable yet similar. She is like 75 and her skin looks 30. Remember I'm talking about the texture of the skin not the frown lines.Okay now seriously in terms of skin care. What is the absolute true best for the face?
I keep hearing about this book, I included the link. It's called Don't Go To The Cosmetic Counter Without Me. All the products are tested, but it also includes stuff that is the best, for least amount of money.





http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Cosmetics-Cou鈥?/a>Okay now seriously in terms of skin care. What is the absolute true best for the face?
I fell in love with the Andrew Weil's products at Origin's. (Origins. com). I use this mushroom serum and then moisturizer after I wash my face twice a day. Not only is it a great preventative for lines, it helps remove redness and large pores very quickly. I got a starter kit for $50 which is expensive for me, but you just use a little bit so it lasts quite awhile. You should check it out!
I make my own scrub, and it works wonders!





1 large apple


5 tsp. honey





blend together. Keeps about 1 week in the fridge.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment