Friday, August 20, 2010

What should i do about the skin under eyes?

I'm really self concious about my dark under eyes. Also the skin under my eyes is very fragile, hollow, and has some lines so i can't cover it up with makeup or it'll look worse. There's also these little tiny bumps that look like a hole bunch of white heads under them too.


I use to have like perfect eyes like a few months ago. I don't know what happened. I've been really depressed over it and My mom won't take me to the dermatoligst so i don't know what to do?What should i do about the skin under eyes?
well, dark circle under your eyes usually indicates of lack of sleep or stress, and daily diet has something to do with it too somehow, the best you can do is have a plenty of sleep and drink tons and tons of water daily, use foundation instead of powder to hide the dark circle and concealer with yellow or green undertone will do the magic too..

No comments:

Post a Comment