Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I maintain my pale skin all summer?

I use sunscreen all over my body and face. I can't wear long sleeves in the summer. It is just too hot. And staying inside doesn't work.





Any ideas? :)How do I maintain my pale skin all summer?
Sunscreen and not going into direct sunlight when outside. Try not to go out when the sun is at it's strongest =)How do I maintain my pale skin all summer?
ok i have the same problem as u!!!! i just dont wanna get tanned!!!!!! and thats completely understandable!!! so here are GREAT tips they are sure to keep u fom getting tanned!!! first off sunscreen with spf 40 and above!!! anything lower will not do too much!!! and reapply every 2-3 hours and apply it 30 minutes before going out in the sun!!!! ok u also gotta wear big sunglasses and a big hat!!! this will protect ur face!!! and also this is REALLY improtant and will DEFINITLY keep u from getting tanned, and i do this every summer; wear LONG SLEEVES!!!! they are amazing!!!! they prevent getting tanned, sun burns, and skin cancer and they are great cuz its not hot in them!!! get the thin cotton one they are amazing!!!! and trust me ur not gonna be hot in them!!!! and try ur best not go out in the sun during the noon hours or anywhere between 10 AM-4PM!!! that is when the sun is most likely to tan u!! and if u do go out then always stand in the shade!!!!! these tips always work for me!!!!





just remember;


sunscreen (spf 40 and above)


sunglasses and hats


and most improtantly





THIN COTTON LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS!!!!!!!!
I like being pale too and I prefer jergans self tanner than tanning in the sun. I just use a SPF 80 all summer, but I also noticed a SPF 90 from aveeno.
Why the hell would you want to???, a nice glow looks so much nicer...





My skin's so pale that it doesn't even burn or tan out in the summer...





Needless to say I hate having such pale fair skin..
get a super cute japanese umbrella..save your skin and make a fashion statement lmao. Find them at hobby lobby in the spring section
Stay inside
ewww y do u want to be pale? tan skin is so much hotter
stay in the House

No comments:

Post a Comment