Monday, August 23, 2010

What are those spots on my skin after i peeled a scab?

I know its bad to peel a scab, but I did it anyways...well after i peeled my scab there were like purpleish..spots. what are they? is it like an infection? or is it supposed to be like this? O_O its pretty disgusting. Will it ever go away?What are those spots on my skin after i peeled a scab?
It sounds pretty normal. If the cut was bad, that's the beginning of scarring, and picking it is going to make the scars more obvious. The skin is still healing, the scab is there to protect the skin until it's ready. So I would slather some Neosporin on it, and if you're worried about infection, pour some Hydrogen Peroxide on it first. Put a Band-Aid on top, too, so that can act as an artificial scab and help protect it. Hope this helps!What are those spots on my skin after i peeled a scab?
Must have been a pretty bad scrape or something. When skin grows back it does so in nodules that then spread until they meet up with other nodules. What you're describing sounds like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment