Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get porcelain looking skin?

I have pretty good skin already (a couple breakout spots, but nothing major) but I want to know how to get my skin to look as flawless as the people on tv. What type of makeup (brands, formula, anything you know about face makeup) would make my skin look perfect without looking fake?





Thanks!How do I get porcelain looking skin?
You have to realize they have had professional make up artists to put the most expensive brands of makeup on and they have been photo shopped to the absolute maxxx.





But you can at least drink lots of water, get plenty of sleep (a MUST) and wash all makeup off before going to sleep.


How do I get porcelain looking skin?
Mineral POWER by Maybelline. Best powder I have ever used, makes skin look very natural. Made from natural materials, so its good for your skin too.
There is no miracle product that works for everyone. Instead, I would go to a dermatologist.





Help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
They use airbrush makeup and photoshop.


I've seen an infomercial about airbrush foundation, but I forgot where to buy it.


Try googling it.
they all use water-based spray make up. it can get pretty expensive but i saw and ad for it on tv. it goes on flawlessly (or so i've heard)
As the people on TV? Lots of makeup, and lots of photoshop
Makeup is not the answer


The key is clearer skin. Wash your face daily with neutrogena.


For those break out spots, go to your dermatologist and ask for the samples of differin. Put just a dab on the broken out area just before you go to bed. A little bit goes a long way. Within a few days, you will see clearer results. It's the only thing that has ever helped me rid my face of dirt, oil and blemishes.


Put a dime sized amount of Aveeno into the palm of your hands and lightly apply to face. It will help you glow while keeping your skin moisturized.


Your skin will look very nice but perfection is not guaranteed because no one is perfect. That 'perfect' complexion that the actors have is because of tons of foundation covering all their blemishes and amazing photoshop artist.


I have done corrections on photoshop and taken makeup classes to know that's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment