Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best way to lose weight without having too much loose skin left over?

I weigh about 240 and my goal is to reach 160 -- an 80 pound difference. I don't plan on losing the weight rapidly, but over the course of the next two years. I don't plan on having the perfect body after the weight loss, but I do want to minimize the chances of having too much loose skin after all is said and done. Do you have any ideas what I can do? Thanks.What is the best way to lose weight without having too much loose skin left over?
lose skin is usually by losing weight very rapidly, most commonly occurs after a liposuction. thats why people who get lipo's also get tummy tucks (where they take sections of skin out and tuck the rest back).


you'll be fine if you lose it sensibly. a little bit of looseness but if your quite young your skin will keep its suppleness.What is the best way to lose weight without having too much loose skin left over?
This is a blog on how to lose weight and its written by someone in your area! Check it out http://www.loseweightwithacai.info/





It helped me alot when i was about 50 pounds over weight so i am sure it will help you
there will be skin left over but dont feel bad its not a big deal to get it surgicly removed
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment