Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get rid of skin redness after pimples?

I don't have very many pimples but every time I get one it leaves a red dot when it goes away so I have a load of red dots on my face which look worse than the pimples themselves. Does anyone know what this is and how to get rid of it? I have tried benzol peroxide and toothpaste but they don't seem to work... (Plus Mum keeps asking me why I've got toothpaste on my face)How do you get rid of skin redness after pimples?
hahaha I love the toothpaste comment. I use that too, it seems to work better for actually clearing up the zits. basically the redness is scar tissue, so be careful! it sounds like your skin is just like mine. I really like this stuff called corium 21. Its sold at a high end swap meet in orange county, but I think they sell it on line. it is kind of expensive, but its really worth it!! it works great for just about anything, sun burns, dry skin, acne, you name it it does it.... I love it and you barely need to use any! here is the web site:





http://corium21.com/How do you get rid of skin redness after pimples?
skin cream or moisturizer
I used to be in the same boat as you. Occasionally I would get pimples, but they always left a red mark that lightens over 6 months or more. Soooo annoying!


Until I described my pimples to a homeopath - mine always start off as a painful little bump under the skin. No one can even see it on the first day. Then they become a bit more noticeable and swell . still no pus head. They then turn hard and painful. and after a bit of touching and all kinds of creams, ointments and warm compress it starts to form a head.


I must have described my type of pimple so well, that the homeopath prescribed Belladonna 200 - just one dose which is 4 little white pellets in one go. I suck them at the first sign of a pimple forming under my skin. In about 5 hours, the pain and the pimple are gone! I waited for the next pimple to start to form a few weeks later, and did the same just ONE dose of Belladonna 200. Boom! Gone! I had to do this just 3 times. After that my pimples have never returned. It has been several months now. I know for a fact the belladonna has done it as I had tried every thing. Now there is no question of getting marks as pimples never have a chance to grow to their full size. They are dissolved at the first sign of pain under the skin. I am so excited that I tell everyone on answers about it - who ever has similar type of pimples to me.. painful, red and under the skin. Good luck!
I know exactly what you're talking about!


I had exactly the same problem.


The pimples were a breeze to get rid of,


it was just the scars they left behind!





You can cover them with some good concealer,


but it wont help it go away,


just cover it until it kinda fades.





I went to get my monthly facial,


and i asked the lady about solutions.


and she recommended me Overnight Clearing Gel.


Not ONLY did it get rid of those annoying red scars,


but it prevented pimples.





I bought the bottle from the place for $50,


but i've seen it for $40.


It might seem like alot, but it's lasted quite a while,


and the money's really worth it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment