Monday, July 26, 2010

How can i have clear looking skin again?

I used to have very clear and smooth skin, but then puberty kicked in and my face began getting little bumps on my forehead and everything. I dont have acne or anything but i do get those occasional zits. How can i get rid of those little bumps, brownish pimple scars and etc. I use OXY facewash but it doesnt seem to be good, i need something that can clear up my skin and make it smooth and nice looking at the same time.How can i have clear looking skin again?
tell me about it. i started to get pimples at age 16. before that, i only had blackheads.





remedy:


we all have different needs for our skin, but in general:


use facial washes with salicylic acid to eradicate pimples.


for those ';brownish pimple scars,'; use hydroquinone or other exfoliants you might know of moderately to erase them.


those bumps might be whiteheads. go to your local dermatological facility for a facial. (it might hurt). drink lots of fluids, get lots of sleep, and dont get stressed. :)





hope this helps!How can i have clear looking skin again?
try to use as little as these products as possible cuz htey all contain chemicals and crap, instead cleanse your face everyday and drink 8 cups of water a day.
One thing that works for me is rubbing alcohol. You can buy it at Walmart. At night, put some on a cotton ball and rub it all over your face. It IS really harsh, so make sure you moisturize your face really well afterwards. Don't do this if you have really sensitive skin.


If you get a really bad pimple, you can help clear it up pretty good almost overnight by putting a dap of toothpaste on it when you go to bed.
Acne Free has a new acne fade kit out , I want to try it because I have the same problems you do. But you should definitely check it out, I used the regular face wash kit and it worked for me. On the website it even says that have a acne peel system but I have never seen it.
Wash your face with a bar of soap clean your face at night before you go to bed and once you wake up in the morning too! Also my cousin said get a wash cloth and get it with really HOT water and just wash your face like that (it takes all of the dirt out). I am 14 and I have acne and boy do I hate it! Also another thing is watch what your eating too for other things too!

No comments:

Post a Comment