Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I find my perfect skin tone?

I don't know how to find my skin tone at the drugstores like honey beige, beige, honey, golden, or whatever. I am trying to find a good foundation or tint but I can't really see the colors because the grocery lights and the mirror mess it up. I do not wanna make a mistake of buying something of a waste. I really want a cream foundation because liquid foundation is too messy and powder foundations make my cheeks dry up. But some stuff i have tried have looked unnatural on my forehead and enchanced my acne and blemishes. My skin is lighter on my face than on the rest of my body. I am a filipino, if that helps. How can I find my skin color and what can you reccomend for foundation? You can give me an e-mail.How do I find my perfect skin tone?
The first thing I would suggest is go around the makeup counters at your dept store..and ask them for samples..figure out what you like best..Clinique, Lancome are too good ones as I have similar skin tones and they always seem to have the right colors. You want your foundation to blend in well with your skin tone. Clinque is a good choiceHow do I find my perfect skin tone?
Go al'natural it is more beautiful or use the back of your hand next to the bottle and go 1 step darker to hide blemishes. Go Almay or expensive Clinique it is worth it in the future.
check out iman cream to powder- awesome- and this site will keep shipping you shades until you are happy!





http://www.imanbeauty.com
I would suggest Bare Minerals... it doesn't have a ton of different colors if you buy the sets... and it works wonders! It's all natural and makes you look like your not wearing makeup! don't waste your money on cheep products, instead get the bare minerals set for only $60... ((i sound like a sales person, haha)).. anwayz I would highyl suggest it! Hope I helped!!
Consult someone at Sephora or a beauty desk at a dept store, they are experts and will try different shades on you to find the best one.
I use Prescriptives with a foundation brush, they have very natural looking colors %26amp; if they don't have a color that matches, they can create a color to match your skin color exactly.
Go to www.marykay.com and find a consultant in your area. Try before you buy with Mary Kay. Consultants teach you about skin care and how to apply color cosmetics for FREE. Plus all the products are 100% guarantee.
go 2 the closest makeup store (SEPHORA, MAC,) and ask someone there theyll kno fer sure they work there cuz they kno stuff about this and r ther to help
They know have this foundation out by Almay that goes on white and then goes to what ever your tone is...It works very well. A bit costly but its great!
for your first time, I would recommend going to a store where someone can help you choose a color and formula of makeup. Sephora is really good! go to sephora.com to find a location near you.
check to see if foundation matches your skin color
when trying foundation


try some you think will look good


First go the your lightness of your skin


are you light?


med light?med dark?dark?


Then try a warm


cool


neutral on..


you start by drawing a line with the foundation from cheek to neck


then when it drys check and see if it blends with your skin.


When it blends there are no edges of demarcation


If it pops out its wrong
  • colorsilk revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment