Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is a good line of skin care products?

My skin is acne prone and I have an oily T-zone. I need something gentle yet effective and won't dry my skin out.What is a good line of skin care products?
Have you heard of Arbonne they have skin products for every type of skin. I am getting a lot of good feedback on these products and I myself love them. I have sensitive and combination skin so I have tried pratically all the products out there until someone introduced me to Arbonne and I love them..... again everyone has their own preferences!





The products are :


*botanically based


*ph correct


*hypoallergenic


*dermatologist tested


*never tested on animals


*formulated without animcal products or by-products


*formualted without mineral: occlusive oil can interfere with skin functions as well as advanced delivery systems


*formulated without dyes or chemical fragrances





These products are wonderful because they don't strip the skin especially from harsh alcohols and chemicals.





My recommendation from this line is using the Intelligence Line or their Anti-aging line that is great for Normal to Oily skin for acne there is Clear Advantage 4 system that works great too.





Did you know ';Peppermint'; helps to open pores and allows them to be cleansed from the inside. This means pores appear to be smaller giving you a more youthful appearance.





check out the website for more amazing products: www.arbonne.ca and you can also see the before and after pics too. http://www.arbonne.ca/company/opportunit鈥?/a>





If you are interested in these products or would like more info please e-mail and i will be happy to help you ..Good Luck!What is a good line of skin care products?
Mary Kay - I started selling the product a few months ago %26amp; all of my customers absolutely love the results, especially my teenage sister, who has acne and an oily face. Let me know if you'd like to try the oil free makeup remover (it helps to remove makeup before bed) or the acne cream.
Anything from neutrogena! There soapwash stuff is awesome.
try clean %26amp; clear, it's sold pratically everywhere!
clean and clear this keeps ur face refreshed we all know there is no miracle product out there we are all teens but the least we can do is eat healthy drink water and use a product that is affordable that keeps our skin clean and oil free i probably have asked this quetion a million times : acne????????: lol i asked it today i got many answers and sometimes the things work and sometimes they dont but i do them all on the same day and i dont no which one works and i have no time to do them one by one lol i wish the best of luck to all the teens out there like myself but i consider my self lucky im am not as bad as others and i hope they find their miracle product maybe il grow up to be a dermatoligist and make the acne miracle product that works every type of skin just maybe lol well good luck pal
Neutrogena's great. I also use proacvtive, but I stopped using it for a while because it dried out the skin underneath my eyebrows causing it to flake. A few months ago I started using it again but it seems to have lost its effect on my skin. I'm holding out though just in case. Good luck!
I have similar skin and use neutrogena deep clean face wash and oil of olay moisturizer - works wonders! Plus, you can find them at wal-mart or pharmacies for CHEAP!
Why don鈥檛 try to use ';Forever Living';? It's famous in worldwide %26amp; this brand is good for skin %26amp; health, my favor products are:


Eat %26amp; Drink: Aloe Drinks, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly


Skin %26amp; body Care: All of them (especially Aloe Gel %26amp; Aloe Propolis Cr猫me)


Personal Care: Bright Tooth gel, Aloe MPD


Weight Loss: Garainia Plus, Lite Ultra


I use this brand around 2.5months, it鈥檚 really help me to improve my skin, less acnes, pimples %26amp; spots, click to SEE MY PHOTO use before %26amp; after, http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icutedi鈥?/a>


Products information, Directions %26amp; register please kindly check as below website:


http://www.foreverliving.com/webapp/wcs/鈥?/a>


When join Forever Living is no need to pay any membership fee! Become a Distributor they will allow you to purchase the products at discount, at the same time please fill in my sponsor number: 852000812602. Hope can share with you %26amp; wish you have success business! Cheer!!
I just recieved my new Clinique Acne Solutions from ordering it online. I have always loved Clinique, but I started to break out and I saw that they came out with new Acne system so I had to try it. I love it. It isn't as harsh as Proactiv because it's soap/toner are made with salysic acid. The 3rd step is a benzoyl peroxide lotion and that's what really treats blemishes.


I have naturally normal/oily skin and when I wake up my skin is really oily. Only a week ago I got it and since then i've woken up with dramatically less-oily skin and my blemishes are going away and my skin isn't dry.
Panoxyl is the best.
I have 3 daughters, ages 18, 16 and 13. They all have different skin types and all have problems with acne and breakouts. The severity also ranges from mild to heavy breakouts. I came across a product that is all naturally based, no chemicals, no additives and not toxic. It is very mild, non drying, and I have seen the best results with this product like I have not seen with all the multiple acne medications we have tried. If you are interested please email me or check my website http://www.ahealthcafe.com/angierubio

No comments:

Post a Comment