Saturday, July 24, 2010

What can I do to get it back to the color of my skin under my arm?

This question is for the ladies, I am having problems with my underarms. The area of my underarm is blackened and I do not like the look. What can I do to get it back to the color of my skin?What can I do to get it back to the color of my skin under my arm?
apply lemon juiceWhat can I do to get it back to the color of my skin under my arm?
use a deodorant that does not darken the underarms. try nivea
I started using Dove deodorant and it not only improved the condition of my skin under my arms but it also prevented discoloration and restored the skin. Now my underarms look just like the rest of my skin. It's not terribly expensive and it might work for you too
It's just dry skin sugar. Use a good moisturizer after you shower, before you put on your deodorant. You might want to try Dove moisturizing deodorant. Also, a good exfoliation in the shower with a loofah or even a washcloth should help get rid of the dry dead skin cells. It takes about a week of exfoliating and moisturizing on a daily basis to see improvement. Switching deodorants could help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment