Monday, July 26, 2010

How do i even out my skin tone on my face?

My face is very uneven in tone. I'am red around my T-zone and have scars from past acme problems. I really want smooth looking skim. Is there a way to treat this to even out the skin on my face, or can anybody recommend a good brand of cover up. I generally have to go for oil free anything for my face.How do i even out my skin tone on my face?
this may be a little pricey but you could go and get a laser or a chemical peel, they work wonders..it will get your skin back to the natural state..looks and feels like a baby bum.. it will take the dead skin and the acne marks away...How do i even out my skin tone on my face?
maybeline woks wonders just use their concealer over your scars and their foundation to even out your skin tone. you could also get after- bath toners at lik wal-mart just wet a cotton ball and apply twice a day results are noticable in about two weeks.
Get a salicylic peel. Also, you can get a Glytone acne kit from your doctor or from some spas that is great for evening out skin tone and acne scars.
I would try Eucerin Redness Reducing Anti Aging serum. I would really try to reduce the redness and then use a light foundation if you need to.
a powder from boots [i think its natural collection] works really well, it evens my skin tone
apple cider vingegar- dilute it with water 1:1


works for me use it like a toner

No comments:

Post a Comment