Monday, July 26, 2010

Is Olay Quench good for your skin and make it glows and radiant?

I want my skin to glow and be healthy and not clog my pores. Is Olay the right one?Is Olay Quench good for your skin and make it glows and radiant?
Quench by Oil of Olay is a very good moisturizing body wash. To really make your skin glow and radiate, though, I would look more toward nutrition. Eating healthy and excercising does more for your skin than any skin product out there.Is Olay Quench good for your skin and make it glows and radiant?
I have used it and it does make you skin soft and lasts a long time.
i dont know about this product in particular but i use olay cleansers and moisturizers and their good so0oo..
Are you talking about the lotion or all the Olay Quench stuff?





I'm using the lotion and it's pretty good. It makes your skin softer and moisturizes it but not really glowing and radiant?
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment