Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I get my natural skin color back?

when i was born upto when i was like 5 years old, i had really white skin. now my skin is brown, and it ocassionally goes white, then dark again . i dont go out in the sun alot, and when i do i use spf45! how do i get my natural color back for good?How do I get my natural skin color back?
i've maintained my original fair skin color thru the use of safe and effective skin lighteners and sunscreen.. sunscreen just can't do it all, but is indispensable in the regimen.. here's a load of more helpful info-


http://www.skin-whitening-product.comHow do I get my natural skin color back?
Well, if you get dark to light easily then you're normal.





Your skin is protecting itself from getting burnt.





You're doing a lot already.





Just be happy with your skin! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment